New 2018 - Marais Patent - available in 2019
Ideal solution to deploy your fiber optic networks in an urban environment.
ProcessPerformance of microtrenches for the deployment of FTTH, CCTV, smart grid and electric networks.
- Easily usable road vehicle,
- Combined cutting and suction of the excavated material,
- Reduced dimension (< 1.70m),
- Sound-proofing of the components,
- No material nor dust thrown out during earth works,
- Quick network deployment process.
- Cleanliness of trenches and job site,
- Vehicle traffic not interrupted during the works,
- Limited disturbance to residents,
- Increased safety of the work site,
- Preservation of the road foundations,
- Quick restoration of the road,
- Reduction in building costs,
- Small foot print on roads,
Size and weight of the unit
- Length in working position : 7,70 m according to the tool
- Length in transport position : 7 m
- Height in unloading position : 3,50 m
- Loaded weight : 10,5 tons
- Loading capacity of the bucket : 1 m³