Large offset wheel trencher for the mechanical laying of networks
Simultaneous performance of trenches and mechanical laying for the deployment of networks (telecom, electricity, drainage, water, sanitation, gas, etc.) in rural environments.
- Cutting outside the overall sizes of the machine. Mass transfer on opposite track : 800 mm,
- Constant and reduced width of the trench,
- Non-stop shielding of the cut trench thanks to the laying unit, preservation of the geometric data of the cut trench. Compliance with the bending radius of the cables and the ducts,
- Quality of the trench botton thanks to the shoe, smooth clean and compact trench botton without any salient angle,
- Network laying quality, constant depth, constant altimetry and planimetry of the laid network
- Cutting of different grounds,
- Cutting configuration along roads in ditch bottom, behind safety barriers or along railways
- Reduction in building costs.
Sizes and weight of the unit
- Length in working position : approx. 15 m (with reel and fiber laying unit)
- Length in transport position : 11 m
Technical features of the trenching tool
- Marais tangentially driven trenching wheel,
- Lateral offset of the tool outside the machine : 800 mm on the left and right side,
- Cutting tool mounted on pivot,
- Slope correction of the tool.